Inventor and Startup Services
Developing a new product and getting it to market isn’t easy. We know, we’ve been working in technology start-ups for more than 20 years. As part of our design services, Boost Design is happy to provide advice and guidance to help you find the best way to develop your product and get it to market. We can help guide you through the stages, such as to gauge customer need and a business case, to define and refine product requirements, to research, design and develop a product that’s fit for purpose, to create an effective marketing and distribution strategy, and then to manufacture and launch the product.
The Boost Design team has worked with technology start-up companies across a broad range of industries, including medical, laboratory, wearable, sports, entertainment, software, internet, and audio visual. During this time countless product and commercialisation plans have been developed. Boost Design provides you with the opportunity to benefit from our expertise and experience to help make your product development project a success.
Boost Design can assist you with:
- Defining market potential and market fit
- Refinement of an invention, product concept, or product requirements to meet the needs of the target market
- Competitive analysis and development of a unique selling proposition
- Development of the product business case
- Development of the technology, and a technology and/or product roadmap plan
- Product development within highly regulated industries (such as medical), including quality system and regulatory responsibilities and development of technical files.
- Review of feasibility of project plans and budgets, or development of plans from scratch
- Project risk management
- Development of distribution strategies and plans
- Development of sales and marketing strategies, including developing key opinion leader programs and relationships
- Investment and grant options
- Launch planning
- Other aspects, as needed
If you are new to product development or are launching a new startup, please get in touch to discuss how our inventor and start-up services can help.